There’s a new script gearing up for production for Sony Classics, and while we know pretty much nothing about what it will entail, we do know the names behind it — which aren’t too shabby. Dancing with Shiva is a new ensemble comedy from Jenny Lumet, who just happens to be Sidney Lumet’s daughter. While this is her first feature script, she has done a few roles over the years as an actress, her most popular being 1988’s Running on Empty. Jonathan Demme has been tapped to direct and produce the film, and a solid cast has already been lined up. Continue reading
I have uploaded recent events that have not been added to the gallery before.
– Becoming Jane Premiere in NY – Arriving [HQ]
– 45th anniversary of Valentino 45 Years Of Style in Rome – Arriving [HQ]
– 45th anniversary of Valentino Fashion House Gala Dinner in Rome – Arriving [HQ]
– 45th anniversary of Valentino Haute Couture Fall 2007 Collection in Rome – Arriving [HQ]
– Marchesa Spring 2008 Presentation in NY [Inside] [HQ] – September 05
– Marchesa Spring 2008 Presentation in NY [Backstage] [HQ] – September 05
– Marchesa Spring 2008 Presentation in NY [Audience] [HQ] – September 05
– 55th Birthday Party for Fawaz Gruosi [HQ] – August 08
– Cinema Society Special Screening Becoming Jane in NY [Arriving] [HQ] – July 28
I have uploaded some amazing shoots of Anne, as you can see the gallery has been sorted out. Still in the process of revamping it, please stay tune 🙂
Anne Hathaway spotted while in costume on the set of her latest movie “Dancing With Shiva” which is currently filming in Connecticut on September 26, 2007.
– Dancing With Shiva : On The Set – September 26
GAP’S NEW CAMPAIGN FOR RED, the program that funds AIDS service in Africa, uses images of actors, celebrities, artists and others shot by photographer Annie Leibovitz. Among those in the campaign are actress Anne Hathaway; musician John Legend surrounded by the African Children’s Choir; and Grammy Award-winning musician and producer Wyclef Jean embracing his daughter, Angelina.
In the magazine effort, the celebrities wear a Gap (PRODUCT) RED item in ways that express their personal styles. The text says things like “Can the shirt off your back change the world?” and “Can the next generation change the world?”